Sunday, March 31, 2013

Thanks For the Idea

I have a quilt to make, a craft show to prepare for, a book club book to read by Friday, a Fearless Crafter's Workshop to get ready for as well as two upcoming craft workshops to prep.  Perfect time to start a totally unrelated impulse project, wouldn't you say?

 

I just got hit by a strong urge to sew some cool tone on tone stuff together for kicks.  It was the idea I found so distracting when I was working on this project.  

So, I'm going to spend just a little time in the evenings sewing on this white linen with some white thread, white buttons and a white doily. Oh, some lace would look cool, too, doncha think?  Thanks for the idea.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.jenniferfalkowski.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service