Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Halfway and counting down...




I'm calling this the halfway point.  I emptied the shelves and put lots of stuff into bins.  We'll be moving these shelves into the next room and then putting in some way deeper shelves.


Gotta find a sunny spot for my table.  It all looks so spare and tidy now 


But this is only some of what I have to put back in an orderly fashion.  
Actually, I'm going to cal it the thirdway point.


There's more here.  The quarterway point is starting to feel right.  I'd better get up and get moving.  

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At March 27, 2013 at 3:09 PM , Anonymous Michelle said...

Woo! Keep at it! It's not easy sorting through all those supplies. I've been doing a bit of the same type organization. Been at it for a couple weeks and I'm still not done. :-/ But, hopefully, I will do it right and not have to touch it again for a long time.

 
At March 27, 2013 at 5:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the encouragement. There's so much stuff!!!!!! I'm done for the day. Back to the epic struggle tomorrow. Good luck with yours!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.jenniferfalkowski.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service