Saturday, January 26, 2013

That's Better

I'll never finish this by the Project QUILTING deadline: Sunday at noon. I'm having too much fun. It's very meditative and I can't help but wonder if I shouldn't be doing this on a single layer of fabric instead of a thick quilt.

OMG!  Boobs!  It shouldn't look like that when I'm done.
There, that's better



Check out my caddy. I found it at the thrift shop yesterday. I was there stocking up on kitchen items to decorate during my next Fearless Crafters program.




Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At January 25, 2013 at 7:31 AM , Blogger Karen said...

lol, it does look like boobs! A wonderful piece and I like your caddy too.

 
At January 25, 2013 at 9:01 AM , Anonymous Susan said...

Hahah boobs was the first thing I thought too! So glad you said it first so I didn't feel like a creep for thinking it!

 
At January 31, 2013 at 12:56 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Yep, boobs it is, but love the big stitches. Love the caddy too.

 
At July 17, 2013 at 3:55 AM , Anonymous Velma said...

This is cool!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.jenniferfalkowski.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service