Monday, January 21, 2013

What Could Go Wrong?

It's another Project QUILTING quilt!

I didn't think they would have another challenge that would tempt me but...


Here I go again.  I got a strong image of what I wanted to do as soon as I read the challenge rules.  I'll only do them when that happens.


So the theme is favorite color and the idea is that you pick only one color plus white and that includes thread color.  As you can imagine, I'm picking blue...denim.  Surprise!  So I pulled out my denim pile plus some pants and started putting them together; very much inspired by all the string quilts I looked at on Pinterest today.

I'm thrilled to have my Grandma's sewing machine working again!

I intend to use white only in my thread choice.  I plan to quilt big circles with rays coming out from the middle of the circles with both the machine and by hand using different whites and blues.  Cool, huh? 


And I got this far before deciding what it would all end up as:  A project bag!  So now, with one hour before I have to go pick up a kid, I'm ironing and blogging at the same time.  What could go wrong?

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At January 21, 2013 at 5:54 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Sew fun, It didn't come to me that easily. I love too many colors but I had to go with my all time favorite green. I can't wait to see what you create. I love the hand stitching you have done on your other quilts. It really does add a wow factor to them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.jenniferfalkowski.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service