Thursday, January 10, 2013

Blanket of Power

Quilt sandwich how I love you.  You don't need me to turn you inside out and upside down before I sew you. 


You're so straightforward and for that, I thank you.

Candy Store

And, once you're all pinned up, I get to do yet another one of my favorite quilty activities:  Choose the quilt thread.

I know, I know, I hear you (you being the blog reader, not the quilt sandwich.  It has no mouth, you realize):  Why would I choose to hand quilt a project when I'm on a tight deadline? 

Orange or purple...

I just like hand quilting so much more.  I like the process and I like the finished product.

Veering towards the purple...
I'm think, too, even though it adds more time and it would be a pain...

Darker, lighter or pinkish...
..that it would be awesome...

Pinkish...oh, hell, no...
...to quilt this using large rectangles that don't completely relate to the shapes on the denim side.

 Sharp left turn back to orange and I'm ready!

Now that's a Blanket of Power!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.jenniferfalkowski.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service