Sunday, June 3, 2012

Not Being Very Good At Taking Direction

Soon, at the Monona Library, I am going to be running a journal making workshop for teens and adults (psst...there's still some room if you want to sign up) as part of my Fearless Crafters series.  I have professional help this time from a friend.  These are some of the journals she's made:

 
 






She is super creative and clever.  She doesn't really like having her personal information out on the interwebz so I'll just mention that we (like so many other people I know) share a first name.

Not being very good at taking direction, here's the journal sample I came up with:


 I'm sure the people in the class will come up with even more variations.  I can't wait!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At June 4, 2012 at 3:14 PM , Blogger mkonieczki said...

Journal making is such a great project! I love the different variations you've come-up with so far.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.jenniferfalkowski.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service