Monday, May 28, 2012

All That's Left To Do...

We had 93 degree heat yesterday and ended up just staying in.  I'm glad, though because I was able to make some serious headway on this baby quilt.

photo.JPG

Again, please forgive the cruddy iphone pictures.  

You know I would totally use my macro setting if I could.  



All that's left to do is make a border, quilt sammy, pin and quilt together and then make an edging.  

Crap, that's alot.  
Baby is due June 21st so I had better get hopping.  

Let's hope for a heat wave - or rain, lots of rain. 

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.jenniferfalkowski.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service