Sunday, April 15, 2012

Still here Update

I know.  No posts for a month and then two in a day.  What could I be thinking?  

Look at all that floor.  And, look! A table top that hasn't been seen for months and months. 
I'm just so proud of myself.  It's not done by a long shot but it's so much better.  Now I know that I have way too much linen and have to make something out of it really soon.  Also I have lots of awesome IKEA print fabrics that I completely forget about.

We got the giant cork board up and hubs is busy hanging art still; check out what he did with my denim quilt back there is the guest/game/workout/storage room.
I got rid of lots of wool and some pretty linen clothing that I was going to cut up but then I decided against it.  So...whaddaya all say to a crap craft swap? 

The going away pile.
I think I'll ask if Sector67 is willing to host one. Would you (local folks) come?

I might even give away some of my baskets - I haven't used them in forever.  I do love me some baskets.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At April 16, 2012 at 1:34 PM , Blogger mkonieczki said...

I LOVE organizing and purging! My husband and I just reclaimed some closet space in our laundry room, fringe benefit of equipment failure, and I've been going APE putting up shelves and finding homes for things. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.jenniferfalkowski.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service