Monday, November 22, 2010

Apparently




 When I have a cold, I usually play Sudoku.  Something about completing the patterns while sitting under a quilt on the couch is comforting when I don't really have the energy to do anything. 





 
But this time, I got into sewing little rectangles onto jeans instead.  

It's weird, I know but it's fun.  


After a while my husband asked if I was making a quilt.


 Apparently, I am. 


I honestly had no idea.  I was just keeping myself busy.

Now that they are becoming a quilt, though, it brings to mind (vaguely) Japanese boro quilts
I didn't stay too focused though.  I made this little dude, too.

I gave him to my son.  
I think I'll make some more.  
I didn't know denim would be so much fun to sew.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.jenniferfalkowski.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service