Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Labyrinth

Totally and completely finished!




I kept in a couple of pockets but cut them up for fun. 



I made sure the stitching was just on the outside of the pockets so they're still somewhat usable.  I went over the back side of the quilt with running stitch so it wouldn't have a blank space. 


Here's some gratuitous closeups.  Note the red wheels in the back ground.  That's my tree trunk table, pushed off to the side.


And yes, before you even ask, I did walk the labyrinth.  Several times.  It's a short trip.


When I turned it over I realized that the backing is upside down.  D'oh.
Nothing to do about it now except call it quirky.


I added a sleeve for a hanging rod at one end but I don't think it'll get use much.  Why would someone take up a giant hunk o' wall with this when it could be keeping you warm and toasty on your couch?

Also, check it out:


Someone else's picture of my OCD quilt up at Absolutely Art for the Habitat for Humanity ReStore benefit.  ...tee hee...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At April 17, 2013 at 10:23 AM , Blogger jencircletheworld said...

Are you selling the Labyrinth quilt? If so, I'm interested. You know where to find me . . .

 
At April 17, 2013 at 11:26 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Ah thanks. If you want a chance to get it, you need to attend Monona Library's fundraiser on Saturday night and bid on it. You might need a proxy, I don't think they have any more tickets.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.jenniferfalkowski.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service