Sunday, April 28, 2013

I Know Better Now


Why?  Why are there velvet track suits for grown ups?  I'll never understand.
I do like their jewel tone colors, though.  


If I could just separate that from the fact that some people think they should be worn.



I had a plan for these that also found a use for some of my neglected ceramic collection.


Tada!  Pincushion!

  It was just an experiment and I'm very happy with the outcome.  
I used to wonder why anyone would ever need more than one pincushion.  


I know better now.  And no one is ever going to wear that track suit again,

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At April 28, 2013 at 3:10 PM , Blogger Lucky Lindey said...

Just for you, I'm going to wear a velvet tracksuit. Because they're so flattering and.... not from the nightmare that was the 1970s.

 
At April 28, 2013 at 3:23 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Right. They are not pajamas, just keep telling yourself that. :)
Also, remember v-neck velour shirts. ...shudder...

 
At April 29, 2013 at 3:09 PM , Blogger Lucky Lindey said...

Ha! I do not remember them, but I'd bet my mother in law still wears them!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.jenniferfalkowski.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service