Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Crazy

How do you like the new layout? 
I've added Rusted Thread to the blog name because (drum roll please) it's the name of my new, soon to be business! More detail to come!

Since I've just finished one quilt and haven't started anything else yet, I  thought I 'd show you this awesome crazy quilt my friends gave me.


It has a whole lotta staining and fabric wear.


But it's very cool.  It belonged to the mother of one of them who wasn't a quilter.


No one knows who made it.


It's hard to age, too.  Not all of the fabric looks old so it might be new but made with some older fabrics.


It's in my "So Cool But I Have No Plans For This" pile.  
Any thoughts?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.jenniferfalkowski.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service