Monday, March 18, 2013

The Odds Are In Your Favor!!!


I finished and washed the latest baby quilt.  If I were a different person, I would feel guilty about how much more promptly I dealt with that particular load of laundry compared to my usual laundry response time.  


I think the corners held up well.  I'm as happy with them as I can be.



I didn't add any additional stitching to the border.  I often consider doing it but I never have.
Once the border is on, I'm done.  It's like the period at the end of the sentence.  There's no going back.


I tried to get pictures of my stitching but it was tough.  I'm really happy with it.  


These were the best pictures.  You'll just have to take my word for it:  The stitching is cool.

My second give away is still going on.  I've had one comment.  Maybe it's because I said people had to post an ego boosting comment.  I was kidding.  I'll take that part out, I guess.  Sheesh... lighten up folks!

For my first give away I joined a blog hop thing that's over now.  It really boosted the number of comments.  I guess people don't need a new purse.

Go check out that give away.  The odds are in your favor!!!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.jenniferfalkowski.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service