Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Linked


Now that I've successfully made my shirt, I can finally work on that baby quilt.  Don't ask me why one thing was linked to the other,  It just was.


I had a stinker of a time getting a good picture of the stitching, though.  I really like it.  I made vine-y, wavy lines in two different greens. 


Just for fun I think I'll add a couple of leaves here and there.  You'll just have to take my word for it that it looks cool.  I'll try to get a better picture again tomorrow.  I know I'd do a better job with pictures if I owned a decent camera but I just bought myself a laptop instead.  I couldn't afford both.


On the plus side, it will be way easier for me to blog more. 
So...Woohoo, new Laptop; oh well, no camera.  At least I know why those two are linked.  



Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.jenniferfalkowski.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service