Friday, February 8, 2013

Super Secret Surprise Revealed

I got the OK to share the book I made for my friend.  
More than an OK, I got a "PLEASE post this on your blog".  Because she's so nice.



She also said I could use her name but I hadn't considered that possibility so I didn't take a picture with her name showing. 




It's an ode to a woman who knows her mind.





Every rule here is one of her actual rules for life.




They are all wise and wonderful.




They are all Rule # 1 because they are all the most important rule.




Her kid said that I could have made it much longer and he's right.



 






 

This is my favorite one.  Following this rule has made my life so much better; so has knowing Jenina!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At February 8, 2013 at 3:08 PM , Blogger jencircletheworld said...

Super, completely fabulamundo!!!!!!!

 
At February 13, 2013 at 9:29 AM , Blogger ItMakesYouSmile said...

Wow! This is a beautiful and timeless document that will benefit the whole world. Incredible.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.jenniferfalkowski.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service