Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Fearless Crafting

On Wednesday night, I am running another Fearless Crafters program at the library.  It's kitchen art.  It's not a craft I think I would have chosen but after my friend and partner in crime, Jennifer (that's right, yet another Jennifer) came over and we spent some time playing with wooden spoons and doodads, I'm warming up to the idea. 

We ran out of time but here are a couple of items we came up with:

This side, I painted the design on.  I'm not used to painting so it was a stretch but that's what Fearless Craters is all about.
This side is Sharpie.  Better, right?  Then I painted the whole thing red for no reason

There are only 12 people signed up but that's enough to go!

 

Jennifer's is really cool.  She ran out of time and didn't get to finish but what she did is awesome. 

Pot Lid/UFO.

There's room for more people if you're local!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At May 18, 2013 at 7:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! This blog looks just like my οld one! It's on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Superb choice of colors!

my web blog ... pizza express

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.jenniferfalkowski.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service