Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Wind Map

 

I pinned my latest baby quilt up this morning.    I could have sworn I had an almost infinite number of quilting safety pins but I ran out and had to use some t-pins.  Must stock up.

 

 I love how they look like a wind map.

    

Flipped over; denim side up.


Now I need to decide how to quilt it together.  The shower is in a week.  I'm pretty sure I have time to hand quilt it.  But if I machine quilt it, I could be done with that part this afternoon.  Machine quilting is not as awesome looking as hand quilting but it'll be sturdier and it is a baby quilt that will need to be washed frequently.  Hmm.  Lunch first and then I'll see which way the wind blows.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.jenniferfalkowski.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service