Sunday, April 15, 2012

Still here

I have had very limited access to the computer and a really bad time getting my pictures on to the web since my laptop's unfortunate demise.  I haven't bought a new one because I'm just sure we'll be able to repair ours someday, somehow when we acquire knowledge that we just don't begin to have right now.  but I'm sure we will one day.  :) 

So, here is a picture of my project for today taken with the camera on my phone.

Check out that giant cork board that I scored at the ReStore for $5!  I think it's like, eight feet long.  Awesome.
I'm tackling the fabric stash and trying to get rid of at least two bins of fabric.  Can it be done?  We shall see.

In the meantime, please enjoy this talk on creativity by John Cleese:



It's a little over 30 minutes long so if you want the shorter version check out Brain Pickings, which you really check out anyway because I'm sure you would love it.  Thanks to my friend Jen for telling me about it.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.jenniferfalkowski.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service