Sunday, March 11, 2012

Finished Quilt!


I know, you thought this moment would never come!  I know I never thought it would.  But it is done!  It kept us warm last night.


It makes me so happy.  It is my favorite quilt yet.  So here's the question I have now.  Should I enter it into a quilt show?  I've never done anything like that before. 


 It has some knots that popped through...


 It also has some bumps caused by messy stitching. My guess is that those things matter to people who judge quilts though they don't matter to me.  Technically, I'm not the queen of quilting but I still feel really proud of this one.  I'll need to ask around some, I guess. 

But still..it's done!  Woohoo!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At March 12, 2012 at 3:30 AM , Blogger Truly Myrtle said...

well done! love the colours - and the texture! : )

 
At March 12, 2012 at 6:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! It looks awfully comfy.

 
At March 17, 2012 at 8:20 AM , Blogger claire said...

Hey Jennifer
i had a quilt that i showed but chose not to have judged. A bit like your, mine had primative charm that i thought would be lost on a traditional judging situation. People got to see it. And later Joe Cunningham took a picture of it. The best compliment!

 
At January 13, 2013 at 12:27 AM , Blogger Donna said...

This quilt is amazing. The colors, the corduroy, the blue jeans, and the big stitching all make this quilt a WOW for me. I love it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.jenniferfalkowski.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service