Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Meander I Can Get Behind



 Now THAT is a meander I can get behind.  Suddenly I'm over the "it's just a blanket" thing.  This is very exciting.  I was feeling a little bit down on this project because the quilt was just looking like a blanket.  Super normal.
    

I am back on track because I got off track, where I belong.


Last night I started quilting on diagonal lines and they just wanted to follow their own path and I love it! 

I'm lollygagging.  As I should be.  I'm a lollygagger and always have been.

I just had to put this short post out there because I'm so re-energized.  
That is all. :)

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At February 11, 2012 at 7:37 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

Hey, just let those lines of stitching go their own way and have fun with your quilt you'll like it even more in the end.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.jenniferfalkowski.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service